* we currently have no internships available *
Every semester we look for prolific and talented content creator to produce various types of social content and update them regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, and followers. In addition, interns will be an active part in the planning, setting up, and overall success of some of our biggest events. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create custom daily social posts on various platforms for multiple events.
- Grow our following by providing potential attendees with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their interests.
- Assist in customer service by regularly responding to emails, messages, and comments from others
- Collaborate with our head of marketing and design to produce innovative and new ideas that will help the company as a whole.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company and event news
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and our designer
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers
- Assist in website building and updating it regularly
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation
- Create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, email, and other networks
- Manage other design needs such as event signage, posters, and email blasts
- Must be actively working towards a degree in Marketing, PR, Design, or something along the lines of
- Some past or current experience in Marketing, PR or Design
- Proficiency with Adobe/Adobe Photoshop (preferred but not required)
- Must be available to help work the weekends of our events
- Stay well-connected and on top of emails to ensure tasks are being completed and successful
If you are interested in more information for future semesters, please email email@example.com